8 February 2013

Technology bopeepee


I'm not well versed in the language of technology. People my age are naturally very good at them but not me, i hate it. I only started using whatsapp last month and speaking of funshion, which every single one of my friends have been talking on for like forever, i only really know of it TODAY.

But i learn fast, and if not, i read about these things to get the hang of things and stay in the loop. Somehow, i feel that this reflects my social life in the past. Back in secondary school, i never tune in to the gossips or grapevine so to speak. One time, there was a classmate that i had called fateha and this guy, baihaqi. I had this mini crush on baihaqi until one day i realised that they became girlfriend and boyfriend. I was crushed! Until i found out minutes later from my friend that they had broken up. Weeks ago. And only now did i know that they are were a couple.

Pathetic? Yep. Funny. I guess. Stupid all the same? without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment