8 February 2013

Potential Analyst


I love researching, the smell of old books, the adrenaline of finding something consequential on the internet, finding facts and being able to in the end, produce a work that makes not only myself proud.

What i am not however, is finding new information or create some kind of new information because i'm not that creative. Last week, in one of the tutorials or graded class activities, i had to write a script about 4 businessmen having a meeting about something my group had to research on. Beyond the normal usual greetings, nothing else popped into my head. It may be because i was zonked out from having a lesson so early in the morning or my mind is just not that great at creating something new.

At the end of the tutorial, i apologised profusely to my team mates who did all the work, it was so embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment