8 February 2013

Interviewing Myself


I have various ideas now and then on what to write in my blog and now, i have a new lightbulb moment and here's what it's about... I'm gonna interview myself! It's quite exciting to do this because i always daydream about myself being a celebrity and sometimes imagine how i would respond to questions during interviews.

Here's the so called agenda: I'm gonna flip to magazines and answer the questions they pose to their cover girl/guy like i'm them :)

Hope it'll be fun!

Interview 001


Lets say you're offered the role of a lifetime and it involves a non-gratuitous sex scene which was integral to the plot like Lust, Caution or Black Swan, would you take it?
Probably not, I love acting but there's a line i draw at playing these kind of scenes, i'm not comfortable doing so because my parents and friends are gonna see this! (laughs) It's not that i'm against it but rather, if i'm not comfortable with the whole thing, i won't take it up in the first place.

Do you care about what people think of you?
I don't actually. Whatever actions i do, which are crazy by the way, i never seem to care what others think. One time, when i went jogging, i started to run like a crazy dude, arms and legs flinging while i half ran and half jump. Like the way we did as children. It's quite invigorating and i loved every second of it. Some stared and others didn't bother and i didn't even think about it because i was never ever going to see them again!

Would you call yourself spontaneous?
I doubt that (laughs), i enjoy doing things on a whim but after a while, it gets tiring and you'd end up being short of cash from all the going out!



No comments:

Post a Comment