8 February 2013

19 Sept 2012



My friends have all gone to Australia, not all but most of them. There was a study trip to Australia which included classmates and friends as well as another friend who stayed in Australia for a month. I'm awfully jealous of them!!!! I wanna go to Australia and see the scenery and experience the life there...

All these photos are by a friend, Nadia, she went for a whole month! I am sooooo jelly right now!




Isn't it all beautiful?? I'm soo freaking jealous of all they have experienced <3

and here's the food:



I want to enjoy all these things as well, to the land down under! 

One of my friends even had this facebook status update: 
missin' Australia :) miss it's everything, it's weather, it's scenery.. and it goes on and on and on..

So i have decided to search for a scholarship to study in Australia and hopefully, i can find one :)
Either that or save some money while doing my research to vacation and one day, migrate there... My friends said that they focus on a balanced life and it's kind of something i want for myself and my future family... Definitely, i love my Singapore but you have to leave home once in a while to realise just how much you love it and how much it means to you. Life is to be lived and i want to live it before i'm too old to experience anything much...

No comments:

Post a Comment