8 February 2013

Halloween at Jurong


31 Oct 2012 

Last Saturday, My family and i went for a Halloween competition that was held in Jurong which started at 7PM. Rewind 5 hours before at 2 in the afternoon, the house was a wreck. Everywhere, people were running in their house doing the small things like "where's my fake eyelashes!" "Is this bloody enough?" "Should i cut one more hole in my zombie outfit??????"

Everyone everywhere were giving their honest opinion of whether they looked gory enough. That question though, did not apply to me. Because i had decided that i was going to be a wait-for-it.... FAIRYTALE PRINCESS!

First and foremost though, is my sister who chose to be a skull-faced bar waitress or something.



Soon, it was time for my princess make-up and here it is!

All the make-up though, was not done by yours truly because what would result is something like this...

anyways... Instead, all the makeup for my siblings were by my dear sis who have been thrilled that her makeup skills were quite good because people just couldn't stop complimenting how scary we (except me cuz i was a princess hmph..) looked.

Soon, i put on my wig, wore my dress and put on my beautiful crown, i was transformed into a freaking princess!!! Even though i feel like i looked weird but anywho! a princess 
all the same because when you have a crown, you're freaking ROYALTY =)


My zombie brother here. 
He was pretty insecure about the holes that were cut throughout his Tshirt, saying that it exposed him but i think he meant exposed his fats. This is a pose he thought of in a spilt second before the camera started shooting and i dare say that he has the talent of acting or modelling... For just Halloween Events.

yes, thats a cake knife... Imagine her trying in a futile attempt to stab you haha

My brother's BOOGIE MAN make-up

See the boy on the right? Yep, that thing on the middle of his forehead is a piece of chewing gum. I don't dare imagine how he made it red.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment