8 February 2013

Letters over Emails


I'm a sentimental kind of person so you will practically know my type of people. I'm in the category where we keep things that are tangible and can be stored for a long long time into a tiny little box and after a while, open them up just to cry and remember the old times. I'm the kind of person to write letters to people and say how i feel about them because it comes from the heart. I'm not a confrontational or straight forward person so i write letters during occasions that i feel are special. =)

Doing this, you feel refreshed, because you've poured your feelings into a single or few sheets of paper, it's something you can touch and somehow, one way or another, the person reading it, could feel it. There is a wave of emotion, invisible but it's there and you know it... very much like the wind.

It touches your heart, it warms your soul and it goes both ways.

-15 October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment