8 February 2013

Interview 002


For the reason why i'm doing this interviewing myself thing, click here.

Anyways, lets begin!

Are you easily intimidated?
Hmm... That's a pretty good question! I usually intimidate strangers more i guess? because of my height! I'm 1.72m and thats not a usual thing to see in Singapore because the average height for girls are around 1.67 or so. So everytime during Hari Raya or Chinese New Year when my cousins and relatives come and visit, they'd always say without fail, "Ria Tinggi nya!!" (ria is my nickname around the house so what they're basically saying is Ria is so tall!) So whenever this happens, i would just smile and continue with what i was doing before but on the inside, i'd be imagining myself joking to them, 'Really? YOU DON'T SAY????' So when strangers see me, probably height has something to do with that intimidating factor. But when people get to know me, that would no longer be a problem because of my goofy blur blur side (laughs)

Are you happy with your personal appearance?
Yes, maybe on the scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being happy and comfortable with it, i'd say 8! Like i said, i'm tall but growing up, i hated my height because i was always the tallest girl in class but now, i love it! I love my long legs and i love my long strides and how far i can jump and other perks of being tall. And everytime i look at the mirror, what i'd see is a girl comfortable in her own skin and i wouldn't change a thing. Except my glasses, i hate wearing glasses because every single time a cute guy passes by, my glasses, as if on cue, would start to droop down my nose! It's so embarrasing! That's why i want to have lasik surgery once i have the ability to do so (huffs)

Are you proud of your accomplishments so far?
In the academic aspect, probably. I've come a long way actually. I was initially from Normal Technical and i moved up to Normal Academic and struggled to get to SP. It was a tough and arduous journey but i enjoyed every minute of it even though i used to hate those times because these are still the beautiful memories that stay with us till we're old and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment