8 February 2013

Songs about Life and Determination


Over the years, i've had my share of stress, hardship and a period of depression mostly due to the fact that i wanted to do really well for my grades. I've constantly gotten As but that wasn't enough, sort of that kind of obsessed thing. Until one day, i realised i had mild depression which was developing worse. I couldn't sleep at night, constantly waking up at the middle of the night with my heart racing then crying to myself and asking god to please let me be able to sleep at night. I also had periods of anxiety, i'd cry for no specific reason out of nowhere etc etc etc. It was too much and my best friend told me to seek help from the school counsellor who has since helped me open my eyes a little. Now, i'm sort of in a better place, mentally, that i no longer need a counsellor and even though i still am surrounded by those same stresses, surprisingly, i'm holding it extremely well that i rarely listen to my playlist until when i need to restore my faith in life.

So through my dark period, i listened to a specific number of songs to keep me strong, I love all of these beautiful songs and the singers, they helped me stay strong when i was at my weakest. Thank you, i am eternally grateful and now, i want to share this playlist, for those of you searching for songs to cope with your period of uncertainty. . And to you who is reading this and trying hard to survive in this world, I've been there and i understand so please stay strong because it's not going to rain forever, everything is going to be okay :)

*This playlist is constantly updated*


  1. The Climb by Miley Cyrus


  2. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato


  3. Perfect by Simple Plan


  4. Perfect by Pink


  5. Perfect by Glee (glee version of Pink's Perfect)


  6. I Believe i can fly by R. Kelly


  7. I Decide by Lindsay Lohan


  8. The Middle by Jimmy Eat World


  9. Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne


  10. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas


  11. Someones Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff


  12. Move Along by The All-American Rejects


  13. We will get there by Stephanie Sun


  14. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill you) by Kelly Clarkson


  15. Let your Heart Hold Fast by Fort Atlantic



    16. Don't Dream It's Over - Glee (Crowded House song)




No comments:

Post a Comment