8 February 2013

Failed Love


You have made me love
you have made me cry
you played me so well
I should know why

I craved your attention
i craved your love
but your actions were cold
what i should be free of

You led me on
when you should have let go
left me in the dark
while you chased some gurl

and when you got her
you dumped me like crap
like i was nothing
well my smile went flat

memories were gone
my world shattered
my heart broke apart
my soul all battered

for nights i cried
oh what have i done wrong
why you were gone
we should have belonged

it has been months now
and i finally know
there was no spark
i imagined it all

but still i wish
that you would be mine
despite the heartache
after all this time

you made me know love
though the ending i did not expect
i am still glad
because my heart is again intact

No comments:

Post a Comment