8 February 2013

Crushing on Somebody


Everyone has crushes in their life, be it walking across the street and having a cute guy catch your eye or you only realise you like the guys after a short interaction with him. From then, your heart beats fast for the person, your eyes light up at the chance to be with him for even just a few seconds and all you can think of, for quite some time, is that certain someone...

I recently have that. That particular feeling that makes your heart beat faster than you ever thought was possible. He made me forget that i ever had a first love. This person made me feel like he himself is my first love instead even though we don't even meet up at all or are even that close. I've only met him in a workshop. Still, he's cute! ya know after that event, i purposely asked to take photos with everyone just so that i could have a photo with him :))))

He has the cutest smile and my friend even said that he's a nice guy but likes disturbing people. I don't mind ^^ Plus, he is tall, he has muscles and he is smart as hell. He's my knight in shining armor!!! <3

Once i got the photo with him, it was my handphone wallpaper in the next second! I showed it to everyone i know, my sister, my best friends, my classmates etc etc etc. Till the point when my sister looked like she wanted to choke me and also prompted my mom who calls me Ria, to say "Ria sudah GILA!!" Which means "Ria has gone crazy!"

I even lied to my father that the guy in my phone was my boyfriend and he calmly said "good" which was totally different from my mom who half believed me. At least that reaction was better than my claiming my sis finally has a BF where she said briskly without even thinking for a second "No, you're lying. She doesn't have one".

My sister was shocked and giggling at the same time.. Guess she herself nearly thought what i said was real~

-24 October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment