8 February 2013

Living Endlessly


Everyone at some point in their lives have probably thought about this. Of what they would do if they had the chance to live forever or at least for a thousand years. What would they choose to do?

Jump Off a Building
If i do, the first thing i would do is jump down a building. Of course i'd TRY to do that since i am, so to say, immortal... But that's a scary experience so i would probably climb up the steps slowly, one at a time and when i reach the top, i think i'd chicken out. Come on! When you're there standing on the edge and looking down, flashes of broken bones and blood pass through your mind and you will start to think of every possible scariest outcome... That's why in my jetty jump during my camp, they said, "Just Jump! Don't think about it, just do it!" I think the same thing goes to your dreams, you can't just think about every possible bad situation, all you need to do is jump into it and let things take its course. What's bound to happen will happen.

Learn a Million Languages
Okay, maybe not a million... Just French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Greek? Is there a greek language? Anyways... Yep, because why? That brings me to my next point...

Travel The World
I want to travel the world so i may need to know more than just English ya know. And Also...

Know Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu, Aikido and Muay Thai
Well, i'm a girl and if i'm going to live forever, i can't depend on just anyone to defend me! I need to know how to defend myself!

Help people
Since i could live forever, that means any diseases that enter my body, i could repel and any harm that goes my way, i would not even lose a strand of hair. So... I would go to the most difficult places in the world, where health and safety is a problem and i would try to help in any way i can.

There are many others but that's all for now...

-20 October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment