8 February 2013

Big or small amour


I have this mini crush on this guy i met in a workshop last month. I can' tell you the name but i can describe him~~

Firstly, he's tall, taller than me of course. I'm 1.72 and it's above the average height in Singapore so to meet a guy who's taller than me, i'm immediately hooked.

Secondly, he looks athletic. I like guys who do sports even though i have a thing for geeks as well as guys wearing uniforms. He's all three =) I know that he does sports, his course of study is geeky to me and the job he's aspiring... has a cool uniform that goes with it...

Thirdly, he's got a cute smile. I love to look at a guy's eyes and people's smiles. I love to see the spirit in their eyes and the genuine feelings behind their laugh or giggle or chuckle. And his chuckle is melody to my ears.

Okay maybe i'm getting a little obsessed with him, thats what we crushes do... We OBSESS! Which is a good thing for me cuz i haven't felt like i fell in love for a long time now because my class literally has no cute guys (my type). that's a fact. I'd show you photos but that would be a terrible idea.


-2 Dec 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment