8 February 2013

On the 17th September 2012



I remember the peaceful balcony area back in my secondary school. We have six floors and the balcony was situated towards the rear of the building. There, 4 big pots which mini palm trees or something stood tall separated a few feet from each other. The area was quite small but just enough for me to sit there by myself. I remember the first time i was up there. 

It was early morning around 6.30am or so where i had to be at school for assembly blah blah blah and i was up at the top balcony cause i was needing some peace and quiet plus, there was a light breeze and serenity in the air which i was seeking. I like to be alone where i just rearrange my thoughts, actually none of that at all. All i would do is just sit there with nothing on my mind with the occasional side tracking of thoughts about what ifs and stuff but towards the end, i dont really think about the present. All i would seek for while sitting there alone is peace and quiet. Thats all i want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment