8 February 2013

Interview 003



What were you like in high school?
Oh ho! Well, I was pretty much a geek back then, had the tackiest shirt, book always in hand, messy hair and that irritating pair of glasses drooping down your nose like an old lady. Yeah, it was that bad (laughs) But I wasn’t the brightest in class, I suck at math actually, so much that my best friend and my math teacher had migraines whenever they had to guide me through a math question. 

What was the most rebellious thing you’ve done?
One time in primary school, my arch nemesis (I hated her from the day she accused me of calling her names when I never did and made me apologise to her in front of the whole class) won an award which was wrapped like a present so I stole it during recess but then I had a feeling that this was too easy and might not go well so I tracked to the back of the class and stuck it to the back of the file cabinet. It was a brilliant idea for a kid, I was 8 years old mind you! Soon, classes resumed and SHE realized that her prized possession was missing and reported it to the teacher (the one who made me apologise to HER in class and believed since then that I was the most ridiculously evil kid there was). Not less than 10 minutes later, every bag in class was thoroughly checked and I gave myself a hip hooray for avoiding the mistake of putting it in my bag. In the end, they had no choice but to stop the bag searching when nothing was found. When school ended, I pretended to pack slowly, waiting for everyone to file out. Then, after making sure the coast was clear, I ran to the file cabinet, got my prize and quickly squeezed it in my bag and ran out of the class. Unfortunately, walking ahead of me were HER and HER (that hated girl and that hated teacher) who were moving toward the direction of the general office to probably report the theft. Still, I ran ahead, past by them and out the gate, gleeful that I succeeded. It was the sweetest revenge ^^ because her precious prize was right under her nose the entire time!

So what was the prize?
Ngeh.. Nothing much, I was super excited initially because the prize was an arm’s length and an inch thick on one side. I tore it open, anticipating some fabulous prize until it revealed to be a ring folder. But I still keep it though till now, like it’s a trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment