8 February 2013

From watching 'Rooftop Prince' II


I feel like we've met before
years long gone and passed
maybe we're a reincarnation of what could have been
or perhaps lovers meant to be

does it seem to you
that we're made for each other
or is it all in my head
that im making myself a sucker

still i wish
that you like me somehow
that perhaps i have not scared you away
or that you like me either way

How do i seem in your eyes?
Am i beautiful and smart
or am i hideous and crazy

i feel like it's the latter
that may be my self esteem talking
im never confident
when it comes to love...

Because i fumble and bumble
and make a fool of myself
it's difficult to act normal 
when you're there looking at me

All you do is make me flush
do i really like you or is this just a crush?
I don't know how to feel 
is there nothing further or is there something more

No comments:

Post a Comment