8 February 2013

Dated 31 August 2012


Everyone had a chance to go back to Teck Whye Sceondary School for teachers day and i got to see my favourite teachers, my beloved teachers :)))
Firstly, let me introduce to you MDM PUA LEE TOO

She is my top favourite teacher besides Miss Ang, my english teacher. Mdm Pua had me grow outside my comfort zone and i am so thankful for that. She is ever so caring, LOVE HER!!!
Here is Miss Ang, she is ever so beautiful and she lost a lot of weight cuz of stress but she is still SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!! <3<3<3
And to guys out there, contact me if you wanna go out with her! I may have to screen you through first to see if you're the guy for her ^^v She is so caring, considerate, smart, sassy, humorous (i love her sarcastic jokes) and she is soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!
Now on to my next teacher, Mdm Tong.
here she is, my math teacher. She is very fuuunny when she teach and very cute! Although my math was terrible to the core, she still had the patience to continue teaching. SHE SHOULD SERIOUSLY WIN AN AWARD FOR THAT BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WERE EXASPERATED WITH ME FOR BEING SUCH A NITWIT WITH MATH.
Now, my Science Chemistry Teacher!!!
Sorry guys, she is TAKEN!!!!!
Students in School have to call her Mrs Lim but we are still in the habit of calling her Miss Lim but she said it was okay since it had been years and we are already used to it plus she will then be able to differentiate the 'old batch' from the 'new' batch :)))
TEACHERS DAY 2012 ROCKED AND I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK NEXT YEAR, WAIT 4 ME!!!! :D

-31 August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment