8 February 2013

Dated 6th September 2012



Oh yeah... I bought CARLSBERG alright~~~ (for $2.50, pretty expensive in my opinion)

Just now, i was out with my friends and we went into a supermart for a while to buy some tidbits when we went into a wine section. Then suddenly the topic went to beer and i now have a desire to try them. I had my first cocktail in March 2012, yep this year. It was soo cool, i was on the Singapore Airlines where my friend had actually told me to get a 'Singapore Sling' if you are on their plane. So i asked for it! :) My 'bargin' :))) (Which by the way, didnt cost anything of course)

It was great! My first cocktail is called Singapore Sling and my first beer shall be Carlsberg :)

Singapore Sling was bitter which i'm sure like most or all (i think) cocktails are...  It had this fruity taste as well, can't remember what though, so long ago~

Still, i was a lil high afterwards, my heartbeat went extremely fast! At first i was sleepy after drinking, which was alright since i was on the plane with my classmates and schoolmates as well as 4 lecturers which amounted to more 60+ people... Then after take down, i was wide awake and a little high but afterwards i was 'normal' again which was good since my father, sister and youngest brother came to get me. PHEW! When i secretly told my sis, she was jealous of course cuz she haven't had her 'bargin' taken yet :)

I'll be trying this CARLSBERG probably the best beer in the world (The catchphrase is forever inside my head) later, will tell ya about it soon, gotta go BYE :D


UPDATE THE NEXT MORNING: I HATE IT, TASTES LIKE PISS (NOT that i tried that before but STILL) It tastes ridiculous!!!! I hate beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment