29 December 2011

What i did on Christmas Eve

I went christmas shopping with my good friend, Felicia! Initially, we were supposed to go to Ritz Carlton to check out how they service customers and such but because i was hungry, we had to stop by a Korean food shop.


Both of us ordered crispy chicken something something. It was a something i didn't know how to pronounce so i can't really remember what it's called.

Anyways, it tasted really good but the noodles felt like they were packet noodles bought from the market. Anyways, it still tasted great. Maybe my judgement was a little off due to my growling stomach.



 The Kimchi was really good!! I know this part that my judgement is NOT off. I love Kimchi and i know this is an ok.


This is the look that seems like 'I am proud that i showed you this nice little place' but in actual fact she's saying 'I am amused you're taking my photo but i will still kill you for doing that'

No comments:

Post a Comment