29 December 2011

2 more days to 2012

There's gonna be lots of parties around in Singapore. There's the countdown at Marina Bay



And countdowns at other TV channels. I'd rather stay at home, and do what i like to end my year. Sitiing comfortably on a cushy sofa with milk tea in hand and a nice chocolate cake on my lap while watching a movie.

Yes. i don't care what you think but this is how i want to end my year. It's not that i don't enjoy such festivities, I just don't appreciate loud music blasting in my ears, sweaty loud and probably drunk people surrounding me while i enjoy the party and even the long ride home when all you want to do is lie on your bed, snuggled warm in your blankets.

I do enjoy though, a party with a group of friends to end the year. That, i like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment