8 December 2011

Audio Visual Exam

It sucked alright. When the teacher said 'you may flip your papers. Reading time of 10 minutes will start now,' I scanned through the paper. I did study all the required topics and statements of course. Unfortunately, many of the questions are phrased in such ways that you have no idea those are topics you did study! Thank goodness i was in an air-conditioned room because if not, beads of sweat would have started to form on my forehead.

Right now, if you ask me what i think of this module, my answer would be this:

I think it is a male's type of subject. Everything you need to know are about technical stuff with a requirement of the understanding of all the technical terms. It is just not possible for women where their minds operate better with language subjects and stuff. Subjects like these should have not existed in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment