17 December 2011

Photos

I don't really like taking photos of myself because cameras hate me. THEY DO! Whenever someone takes photos of me, somehow, flaws that i never knew existed would appear and those i know of are emphasised...

I prefer taking my own photos cause then i find out what angles look good on me and i can take more pictures if it doesn't look good. I rarely take pictures of myself though, only once every what? 5, 6 months? I know people who post pictures of themselves on facebook EVERY SINGLE DAY. and when you thought that isn't enough, there are even people who 'like' the photos. Even the ones when the person looks like he or she just got out of bed. But i gotta admit, they must have lots of confidence or high self esteem to be doing that, not that i don't have it, i just don't like taking photos of myself constantly ;P

Anyways, i was thinking about this issue just now and  remembered of photos i took of myself with my phone. Years ago. In my very old memory card


This one here, i think i was about 15. My friends chanced upon this photo and were surprised cause it did not look like me at all. Maybe cause my fringe was covering an eye :)






At 17. I was curious whether i could take a nice photo without having my fringe covering any eye :)


So i've decided to take a selfie now to show you how much i've grown ^^
I was trying to do that super model pose but i guess i failed. Badly.



There! Much better!

Looking back, i can totally see those baby fats from my cheeks off :) Or maybe it's still there because of the camera angle =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment