20 December 2011

Deep Thinking

There has been a lot on my mind lately with the year about to end and all. I read something from a magazine about this guy talking about the year ending and i quote:

There's something uncomfortably final about the end of the year. With the end of a great book, you can always go back and re-read the best bits. With a movie, you rent the DVD. But with New Year's Eve, it's right there in your face. It's the end of the year. It's gone. You can't get it back. There's no rewind button.                                       -Jason Hahn
Sometimes, what he says really makes me realise what i never did. He talks about lots of things like how Singaporeans take the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) for granted, the warm sun, life, love, and many others. It's not just the fact that he enlightens me on some issues that makes me wanna read more but also the way that he looks at life. It can be a little blue at times but somehow, he gives me insight and wisdom quotes about life and the many other shit you encounter during your time in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment