20 December 2011

Time's running

out.. I mean till the end of the year. I have never regretted one year in my life. But this year, i do. A lot. I've had many bad moments, choices and decisions. I don't think the good and bad parts are at all balanced. it was like 75% bad moments, 10% fine and the last 15% the good ones. Seriously, i've really had a bad year. Just to name a few of the bad ones:
  • Did not choose my CCA right
  • CCA not enough participation
  • Academically, education and exams are stressful
  • about the point above, duh!
  • Friends
  • Enemies
  • Not getting outside my comfort zone enough
  • Not having a Bike
I WANT A BIKE

Overall, i hated 2011. 2011 was all about change and adaptation to me. All the stuff about new subjects, study environment, school, area and stuff. Next year, i'll try to live it up. I'm gonna set my resolutions for next year so 2012, GET READY FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment