29 December 2011

Our very first Christmas

My family don't celebrate christmas so this year especially, we decided to do so. with secret santa. Just my siblings and i while mum bought presents for all of us. In the end, i spent more than $60 worth of presents for everyone in the household. Right after that, i told my sister to remind me never to do this again. And if we have to, just from Daiso (Japanese marchandise store where everything costs $2).

Anyways, we don't have a christmas tree so my sister somehow purchased a mini one from Daiso. It's white in colour and she decorated it with lights. Our first christmas tree! (seriously, we celebrate many other festive occasions cause we're mixed blood but this is the very first time we celebrated Christmas so we're really excited even though it's small)


I scotch-taped the base to a drum we have at home so it wouldn't fall. haha


Then under the christmas tree are our presents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment