14 December 2011

Happiness

I have never asked people what makes them happy in life. Even if i do ask, it's highly possible that i will forget that the next day. But if this question was to be directed at me, here's what i'd say...

It doesn't have to be just one thing. There are many small AND big things in life that makes the rest of your day shine brighter than the sun. To me at age 18, here are the things that makes my heart smile.


A pact / via blueeyedsoul (tumblr)
Friends
No matter what happens, they'll be there. Even through hard times, they're there to push you on when you believed that all else failed. Where you never question the friendship even through the test of time.


 Family
for family photos / icon  Flickr - Photo Sharing!
They warm your heart and fill them with love although you feel like choking them sometimes. At the end of day, they're always there...

 

Je Suis un Lapin
Desserts
A nice chocolate cake takes my breath away and leaves my troubles behind


Comedy
Flyerfolio – A showcase for awesome flyer designs» Blog Archive » Born to create drama
i can't think of anything else that makes me laugh harder than i ever thought possible :)

Nature
It has a calming effect. Eases and loosens the strings on my back.

Lastly... It is the     Simple things in life  that screams out more than any other thing 


No comments:

Post a Comment