31 December 2011

It's finally here

31 Dec has arrived. There was never a year which i hated, somehow, i would look back and reminisce about something that'd make me smile.

I tried doing that just now for this year. Anything at all that would make me go 'how i wish i could turn back time'. but NO. None at all. This year was a tiring, stress filled year. I hate it to the very core. 2011 was all about adapting to change. I spent 5 years in secondary school, my home for what felt like an eternity and i couldn't just 'switch' to Poly Mode. I missed my friends, my dear teachers, the caring enviroment, the fun filled lessons. Then suddenly, i'm whisked off to this foreign learning environment without my friends beside me. I just couldn't do it.

In addition to the tutorials, presentation, work and exams, i had to worry about whether i'd make a friend here. it had been a tough time for me. It's not gonna end any sooner though. There's lots more where that came from. But i know i'll survive.

Other than that, 2011 was alright but it's not something i'd look back at.

No comments:

Post a Comment