29 December 2011

How we spent christmas

Initially, mum wanted to bring us out to probably swensons but nooo, my brothers said that it would probably be closed since it's christmas. Come on! This is Singapore! shops don't close unless it's Chinese New Year! They deserved it when mum came home ad told them that the shops were ALL open. By then, she was tired and didn't want to go back to the plaza anymore.

My sis said instead that she always wanted to try out the police stances and actions with their guns as they break into hideouts of criminals. Luckily, my brothers have lots of toy guns- water guns, styrofoam bullet guns  etc. We had enough for 5 people. But just as she was about to fake plan out how we would go about breaking into the hideout (our brother's room), i suggested a war.

Everyone got really excited, myself included.

Eldest: Rin
Second:Me
Third: Danial
Fourth: Dhamir
Fifth: Iman

Round 1: Rin, Me, Dhamir, Iman VS Danial

We built up our barriers using mattresses, pillows, sofas, chairs, anything we could find. We rearranged the furnitures as well :)




 Rin (who has lousy planning skills by the way) was the leader. In the end, i just said to go with our instincts since her plan had lots of flaws (she initiated moving to places where movements were restricted or were Danial's territory)

We lost by the way. We were scattered everywhere in the living room and all of us got shot by the styrofoam bullets by Danial.

Round 2: Danial and I VS Rin, Dhamir and Iman (Faces who looked like Dad's VS faces who looked like Mum's)

I hid behind the Angry Birds mattress while Danial hid behind that first barrier. I was his backup in case the others come forward. haha it was fun cause my team WON

Round 3:
Boys VS Girls

Which means my sis and i against THEM. You can say we're gonna die. My sis said the same too. Why? Firstly, we were outnumbered. Secondly, we had lousy guns compared to the boys and lastly, we can't plan out how to kill THEM. In the end, i exchanged my gun with one of theirs and my sis said she will 'sacrifice herself' for us to win. Which means we will both charge at the boys with me right behind her. She will shoot at least one of them while i handle the rest.

Guess what? WE WON. Danial was surprised at the attack and demanded a rematch (he's kind of a sore-loser)


We were tired after all the war game and the house was a mess. Mum came out from her room and shouted "What is this?!!?! Clean up!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment