28 April 2011

Troubled

I currently have a lot of things to worry about and i have no idea what i want. I want to go mentoring to get a lot of CCA points but i also want to go tennis which i think will be interesting but gives little CCA points. So, i'm not sure... Too much stress nowadays damnit... the following things are what is troubling me right now:

- CCAs to join
- Projects to complete
- Modules to revise
- Love Life

Yup, the life of a teenage student. How i wish that life would be much easier for a teenager. I did stress up a lot the past few days and my lecturer told me to relax and enjoy poly life while i'm still a teenager. Therefore, i am following her advice at the moment. I'll still stress up but i'll keep in mind to relax and enjoy life before i'm an adult :)

No comments:

Post a Comment