9 April 2011

Humidity

I live in Singapore, a very hot country that i love. Anyways, i'm not talking about my country at the moment :)
i remember in 2008, i had a school trip to Japan. It was extremely cold and it was then that i realised that my hair was all frizzy... At that time, i didn't know what was happening and only found out about that when i watched the FRIENDS season 9 end. That Monica's hair got all frizzy because of the humidity. I hate it so much when my hair got all crazy on me for the whole duration i was in Japan. I couldn't tie my hair straight, i couldn't even comb it! I was extremely frustrated at the whole stupidity of the situation. Plus, i kept looking on in envy of the other students with me who didn't get their hair in any problem at all! The only time, my hair went back to normal was when i was showering. the warm water got my hair straight again but by the time i turned the shower off, the smoothness disappeared slowly and once i stepped out of the bathroom, my hair had this roughiness to it. It was horrible!!! When i finally landed on Singapore, it was still frizzy but once i took a bath, my hair was back to normal :) So, now i'm scared about what might happen if i ever have a holiday in other countries which i really want to visit in the future :(

No comments:

Post a Comment