10 April 2011

I Don't Want To Start School So SOON!!!!

Tomorrow, my poly's freshmen orientation programme will officially start. Which i don't want to attend. It's a damned foreign place for god's sake! Though i know i did say that i want to start studying and become an event planner/ manager, i don't want to end my freedom this soon!!! At least tommorow will only be a short approx 3 hours so there's not much torture of being ALONE... This orientation prog will last for what? 4 days? Yup, i think so... still, it's 400 years to me!!! My friends are all in different places :( i must stay strong though if i want to survive the next 3 years... Let's hope everything goes well. The longest days are the last 2 days. With 7 hours!! EACH!!! I miss being in secondary school where even though at times i hate being there, at least i still had my friends around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment