30 April 2011

Matters of the heart

I've been stressed out for the last few days as i've said in the last few posts. At least tomorrow's saturday, i don't have to be so tensed then.
I emailed a Co-Curricuar Activity (CCA) club that i wanted to cancel my application to their CCA and now i kind of regret it because my sister said that mentoring (the CCA i wanted to join) can help garner a lot of CCA points. So i kind of regret cancelling that CCA application. You know, there should be a button on the laptop that says 'retrrieve email sent'. Damn it....
Then i have projects to handle and more are coming up. Sometimes it gets more and more stress. But i do have to learn how to keep stress at a certain level and not let it get to me. Have to enjoy my poly life. Though that stress won't entirely go away just like that *snap fingers, i'll try to not let that get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment