19 April 2011

My Class, I LOOVE

My class is perfect! i love it. Although at first at thought that it was extremely weird that the class was so close so fast, actually it's nothing to be so bewildered at that much. i am so glad that they're going to be with me for the next 2 and a half years :) I'm sure that there are going to be fights but that's what friends would do. Although we've not reached that point just yet but soon, i hope. I love this new class and i hate to say this but i think i like it better than my secondary school class. My secondary school class was close but not that much like 'family' feeling as much as this. i do hope that i will enjoy my about 3 years here. Jiayoos!

oh and P.S, the modules look really interesting and difficult at the same time. i hope i will succeed though. Jiayoos!!!!!!!!! i want to get a great GPA to get into university.

No comments:

Post a Comment