26 April 2011

Depression Mode

I have been very depressed lately. I miss my teachers and close friends from secondary school. I have been getting more and more projects and most modules i do not understand. The first time that i have felt helpless was during O levels, Geography paper day. It was because on that day the paper was also combined with Principles of Accounts (POA). Both of which have theories for you to memorise. I cried a lot for that period of time, was stressed out and really needed a break. In the end, my Parents talked to me and tried to tell me as long as i tried my best, everything is going to be ok. But i really couldn't sink that in because i was going through my O's and this will be the deciding factor of where i will go in the future. And although i had gotten a B3 for my POA, i've achieved an A1 for my humanities. It was still a difficult period of time for me. I am extremely thankful for my mum and dad for being there for me the whole time. Especially my Mom. She's made many sacrifices for me :)
Now, i am on the 2nd most difficult period of my life. I've never felt so blur before and i have never felt any way i feel like now. Projects seem to keep coming to me and i feel like i cannot survive it. It is really difficult esp for one module. I am really scared that i will fail to get the GPA i want. I am really scared about this module and i really need to de-stress. So tomorrow morning i will go jogging to relive that stress. Yes, Jogging is one of many good ways to relieve stress though i rarely have the time to do that now. i just hope that i can survive this semester and hang on. My best friend told me that. I miss her too. Though as short tempered as she may be, at least she is a true friend who will always be there for me as well as my other close friend. At least we're meeting again soon. That is what that's keeping me alive right now. To see my friends again...

No comments:

Post a Comment