30 April 2011

CCA problems solved

Yes, i have solved my CCA troubles. but it was a definitely difficult process. Actually not really...
I wanted to join tennis but suddenly as i was about to join after 2 more people, the people in charge announced that there were no more vacancy. My world tore APART!! i was so devastated. I really wanted to join so had no choice but to quickly find a back up CCA which decided later be Badminton. Yes!! i told myself that i finally have a Weekly CCA that provides adequate CCA points. Suddenly lo and behold!!! i find out that i have a principles of management make up lesson on the trial days for badminton... So obviously, Badminton is a lost case. So i have been worried the whole time about getting a CCA during my Law lesson. Thankfully, Law ended a bit earlier that i was able to quickly get to the mentoring to get that CCA back. It was about to end in 10 minutes! Thank Goodness that i reached in time to say that i didn't want to quit that CCA. Yes, i now have a CCA to get my CCA points :)
My world is stable again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment