17 April 2011

New Class

My new class is soo weird. They're like so close that it's so unbelievable. Okay maybe i'm not the believable type of person therefore i'm not that trusting. Still, they're so close that i don't quite believe all this is real. It's weird. Plus, i don't like this feeling and i miss my friends soo much. i miss my friends so much that i cry everytime i think about the fact that they're not with me anymore. i HATE this soo much i'd rather die than start trying to please people to make them like me. i hate every minute of this. i miss my friends so much. i cried the other night i went to sleep because i realised in the morning halfway hanging out with my new friends that i was quiet which i usually aren't around my friends. i realised that i wasn't quite comfortable with any of them at all. i was alone. i was all alone. i nearly cried on the way home in public but i controlled myself. I really miss my friends. i guess i'm still not ready for this big a change and it's either i die and be the emo of the class or i suck it up, keep my head up high and go through this like everyone is doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment