27 April 2011

Schloarship No No

Yup, i didn't get the scholarship alright. This is just pathetic. I feel like my life is going through a downward spiral. I really wish all this bad luck will stop. This is just stupid. I hate this so much.
You know, maybe it's not that bad. I am already stressed as it is and if i get the scholarship, i'll worry about it all the time. In the end, i'll end up being more stressed. But still, i really wanted the scholarship... I've never been rejeted that way before. I always got my first choice. Like when i put my sec school as my 1st choice and i got in. Then i chose which course and poly i wanted to get in and i got in. I wanted to get into Normal Academic from NT and i got in. I worked really hard and this stupid idiotic panel of scholarship judges DID NOT CHOOSE ME?!?!?!?!
Well what can you do.... See how stressed i look? I should really cool down... hate the shortlisting of people judges. All i wanted was a chance to show that i was worth the scholarship but NOOO you won't let me.
ok, it seemed that i shouldn't get that scholarship huh? My life's complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment