8 March 2013

Live>Dream

Traveling, i suppose, is a privilege offered to the rich, those who can afford more than just a living. But to others, it is a dream or what you can say, takes a miracle. I'm not just saying to a nearest lower economy country to that of Singapore like Malaysia or Indonesia. I'm talking beautiful, culture-rich places like Rome, Paris, San Francisco etc.

But barriers like these, can be argued that it is possible to break down, what with consistent saving and proper planning of financial resources. Alas, i cannot do that or more likely, it's difficult for me to do so. I am a thrift spender but every girl has needs, it's impossible for me to not look at the beautiful dresses or skirts or blouses like guys would their PS3 or Wii games and not buy them. It's an uncontrollable habit which i have been trying to curb ever since the holiday. Why do you suppose i do so? It's that i want to travel. Not just a certain country. But travel the world, not literally though. I am not that well to do as to just decide on a whim that i want to go overseas and immediately i am. I have yet to have that kind of capacity.

Ergo, i am saving as much as i can and working during the holidays to reach my goal of travelling the world, starting with either South Korea or Australia. No distance of time will ever weaken my resolve because to live is much better than to dream.

3 comments:

  1. All you need is good planning :) I've been to Australia, it's beautiful there, actually studied there and my friends and i rented a car for just 3000 dollars and we drove to so many places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, it must have been the most beautiful experience.. I'll make sure to visit Australia one day :)

      Delete
    2. I agree that australia's beautiful, i especially would love to go there one day if i could, maybe you should plan and show your photos of where you went?

      Delete