14 March 2013

Cyclist Club AGM

Well, it took me a while to start blogging this because i didn't actually have good photos but recently, someone from the club took photos and uploaded them to Facebook. Photo credits goes to Ryan Tan and Chua Yong Chun :)

The AGM announced the changes over the past year, events the club planned as well as undertaken and also the passing on of roles to the next group of main committee members. Yours truly is one of them, i was appointed the assistant event coordinator. To be honest, i didn't think i was up for the job because my internship is coming up next and this would be a big burden but like i said before in this post, i am going to prove to myself (not to anyone else, not my club, not my peers, but to myself) that i am capable of taking up the responsibility. I will try so ganbatte!

So here are the photos for that day! I think they are wonderful photographers!






Thats all folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment