16 February 2012

UNLUCKY

These few days, it seems like a dark cloud is hovering above me. On Tuesday, i didn't bring my laptop for my important exam that requires a LAPTOP. I went into the examination room, plugged in my charger into the socket and was about to connect it to my laptop and realised to tremendous shock "WHER'S MY LAPTOP????" and dashed out the room.

i half cried and ran to the office to find a laptop i could probably use until a lecturer approached me and asked what was wrong, i explained the situation to her and thankfully, i was able to use a computer in another room. However, when i started doing my AutoCadd, i was using the 2010 version instead of my 2011 version and wasted a whole lot of time even with the fact that i started later than everyone else.

In the end, i did not manage to finish everything and after the lecturer said for like the 3rd time to save and transfer the folder to the school's system and i did it, i broke down. Cried for what seemed like forever.

Just now was my Audio Visual System exam. I studied for it like a week ago and started recaping yesterday night and early morning. On the way to school after i already finished recapping for everything, my mind started to blank out and i couldn't seem to remember anything. I began to freak out. This could probably be because i have not eaten anything except for the spoonfuls of noodles. So i bought a tuna pancake and ate it before getting into the examination room to get my brain cells working.

In the end, everything went well, i do hope it does... I counted and upon a 100, i got 82. Which is dangerous cause i could easily drop to 70+, dropping a grade. I'm so uptight about grades for this period of time because i need into the program and for that to happen, i need to maintain my good grades.

There's a lot of pressure on me. I hope i pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment