29 February 2012

So many regrets

I just realised that i was not studying up to expectations. I just realised that everyone was studying way ahead of me and i only started 2 weeks before the examinations started. Why have i become so lazy? I can't follow what others do, my clique actually study last minute and i guess i was influenced. Well, they're smart so of course they can afford to study last minute. One or two of them just need one day for them to sink in everything you know!?

Obviously, my chance in that program i've been talking talking about is lost. My only chance of higher possibility in getting to a nice University is dashed. I can't bear to look at the email when they do send me it that'll say, sorry, you are not accepted into the program but we wish the best in your future endevours.

I can't bear to look at that email on the 31March. They're going to send that to me. I just can't bear to look at it. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment