28 February 2012

School VS Work

I don't know if i will like to start working but i also don't like to study. In school, you have many chances to retry, failures can be turned to success within a matter of time and practice but in real life, when you start working, every decisions you make will have an impact in your future, in your career and there's no second chance (most of the time). I'm not sure about that but it's what people say.

In school, you have holidays but for adults, you don't. You work all day and have almost what? no time for yourself? I have no idea. I'll probably give my opinion on this in 10 years time. I'll have a better view on this by then... I don't wanna grow up yet though but time passes so fast and before you know it, you'll be 50. Hopefully, i'll have a beautiful family, a loving husband and a wonderful career :)

2 comments:

  1. yes, we adults work 9 to 5 hours and no holidays. Enjoy your time as a teenager before time catches up... wow, i just sounded so depressed >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you sound depressed at all! It is a fact of life for us teenagers to enjoy life while we still can before we enter the working world :)

      Delete