7 February 2012

Actions to take

Since i have decided to take a program called the SIP (Social Innovation Project) at Vietnam rather than locally, i will be able to skip the SIP program that will oversee 2 semesters in my next year. Therefore, i will have more time for my Integrated Event Project and a little more time than the normal events student. Anyways, it's not all fun and games at the Vietnam trip, i have to build some stuff and before embarking on the trip there, i have theory lessons on designing and stuff for 1 week. It's literally no freedom. I have no holidays. I'm actually spending my holidays at Vietnam, half studying and half enjoying my holidays there. I'm gonna miss my family though. I'll definitely be homesick. I still remember the last time i went Japan which was 9 days 8 nights, i was already quite homesick, Vietnam is going to be worse, it's 21 days!

Anyways, it'll teach me to be stronger and absence will make the heart grow fonder right? I'll treasure my family more after this experience (probably already a little cause of the Japan Trip) but i'll still be learning new stuff and not to worry, i'll post pictures of my 21 days there. I'm gonna take BEAUTIFUL photos... <3 Don't miss them :) I'm taking off from Singapore on the 11th of March, still a few weeks left. My exams are coming soon. Nect week that is, i have no IDEA why i am still on Blogger.

Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment