9 February 2012

Another day another challenge

Time is rushing and it's not going to be all fun and games in the next 2 weeks or so. I'll be rushing to complete topics for exams and probably going a little nuts (hope not)

Anyways, lately, i have been having problems with a grouping for a project that will be a year long one. I'm  going to be working with people i'm not used to but they're nice people. Except for one girl though, i feel like she doesn't like me but i may be thinking too much. Anyways, screw what she thinks. I have been able to control my own stress after a counselling session with my trusted counsellor, she helps me open my mind and helps me learn to take things calmly.

I hope i survive this war (exam) and get into the program that i so desire. It would really help me in the future if i do get in. Please oh please let me get in....

I gotta go now, lessons gonna start soon at 9am and i haven't even finished my hot cup of Milo.

No comments:

Post a Comment