13 February 2012

F&B Examination Over

1 down, 5 more to go... and i've counted that it was about 86/100 that i've gotten... It doesn't look like a distinction though.. And this is the 2nd easiest module of all my modules. Tmr is the easiest one, Auto Cadd followed by Audio Visual Equipments on Thursday. All this i'm alright with except for the next 3 exams. Econs, Marketing and Events Creation & Market Research. I have not studied at all for them yet cause the whole of last week i was studying for my Audio Visual. My friend said that she will probably start studying the day before the econs paper and i was like WHAT?

This is sooo god damned unfair. Why is life so fucking unfair to me. I can't study as fast as the others and i work 3 times as hard or even 10times as hard of what seems like a piece of cake to them. Life is so friggin unfair. I feel like i did not work hard enough for F&B... I want NEED the distinctions to get into the program that will give me all the opportunities for a perfect portfolio. Come on, please let me get into the program. But i need the distinctions first... Please let me win this war.

Until Victory


No comments:

Post a Comment