30 January 2012

stress bubbles

The Exams are fast approaching and i am scared stiff. Last night was the start of my insomnia and i hope none would be coming soon any time... I just hope everything stays perfectly normal, that i won;t freak out and start crying for no apparent reason.

I'm that sort of person. I don't take stress easily which is a weird thing since my friend gave me a keychain that shows my birthdate and says that i am calm under pressure. What shit. I break under pressure. I don't work well under pressure. I just can't do it.

I hate that i cry and run to my friends or mum or sister when i feel so depressed and sad. I hate that i cause a burden to them. I hate that my troubles might affect them in some way sooner or later. I hate that i let the people i love worry about me. I just hate it. but i can do nothing about it. I try to not let it get to me, i'm trying really hard to be more relaxed but it's really hard. I can't just let go that feeling.

Sometimes, i wish there's a temp off button for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment