1 January 2012

Hopes for 2012

It's the new year alright. With new expectations for oneself etc. The main thing here would be what are my resolutions for the next year? ahh... so here's the thing. I'm not gonna have any. Why you might ask? Well, i've read in an article from CLEO the other day that 88% of all resolutions end in failure.

Ergo, I've decided to lower the bar. I wrote down Hopes for 2012 instead in my journal yesterday. Here they are:
  • Be more active communicative (is that even a word?)
  • Be more mindful of others' feelings  (scratch that. What was i thinking, i'm always mindful)
  • Get a bike
  • Get a boyfriend (this goes back to point one: communicate more)
  • Relax more (I'm easily stressed)
  • Get a life :)  (I'm always either studying or watching TV)
  • Be more carefree flexible
  • Try not to act more before thinking
Those are what i wrote in my journal, cancellations and all...

Anyways, I'm just a LITTLE BIT sad that 2011 ended even though i didn't like it that much. Probably won't like 2012 either but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment