2 January 2012

Bought New Stuff

So i bought this yakult shaped/designed piggy bank.


On top of them are small pieces of paper taped to it. They're labeled 'Clothes,' 'Korea' and 'Bike.'

I'm not gonna lie. I'm a spender. and the only way i control myself is using a piggy bank. It has always worked since i was like 6?

As mentioned in previous posts, i want a bicycle. And i can't possibly get my Dad to pay for it cause he would then erupt saying that he bought one each for all my siblings & I and in the end they were all given away.

IN MY DEFENCE:
  1. The bicycles he bought for us were great but it turned out to be slow
  2. I prefered something feminine looking but it was big and red
  3. HE gave the bicycles away, NOT US (the inncoent pitiful children)
For that piece of paper labeled 'Korea' you might ask, YES, i'm saving money to go to Korea! I really want to travel to many places and since i've already been to Japan which is one of my fav destinations, i wanna go to Korea! since USA is too expensive for me.. I'm not soo stupid as to put ALL my money in there. Once there's like $50 in it, i will exchanged that with a coupon labeled '$50' and put the actual money in my bank. By the end of my 3rd year in Poly, I'M GOING KOREA.

For that pink bottle labeled 'Clothes' yeah, you should get what i'm trying to say. Just saving money and if i ever see something i like, i'll use the money in there. It's kinda like emergency clothes savings :)

5 comments: