24 January 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. 'Men are here'

I love watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. They're such a great cast, lots of chemistry, rapport blah blah blah. You know what i mean. I love all of them but i'm forced to rank my top 3 favs, the first would be Chandler M. Bing, his sarcastic remarks and humorous personality is so damned funny. 2nd Fav would be Ross Geller, his expressions never fail to make me double up with laughter. 3rd, Phoebe. She's weird yet cute in a funny way.

All in all, i really love all of them. Too bad, there's no more of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and there's not even any possibilities of them coming together for a movie. Come on! at least a thanksgiving episode?



I love this scene especially :D


Joey and Chandler enters the room with stern faces

Chandler: Men are here!
Joey: We make Fire. Cook Meat.
Chandler: Then put out fire by peeing no get invited back!

No comments:

Post a Comment