27 January 2011

Posting Results

I got into Integrated Events and Project Management!!!!!! YES!!!!!! it's fantastic! i woke up around 7+am cuz my handphone was vibrating. then i saw some gibberish and immediately went to the words in capital letters"....... INTEGRATED EVENTS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT ....... under 2011 JAE" I was stumped and then i shrieked. it was such a great feeling! then i smsed everyone from my class wad course i got into and asked them what they got. it was soo fun to know where all of us went. though i'm quite sad that everything is changing so fast, i'm glad that all of us are moving toward the future without regrets (except for some) fate is a really strange thing... 2 girls from my class who hate each other are admitted to the same course of the same polytechnic. I guess fate wants them to resolve their problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment