13 January 2011

Perspective

just got my o level results on monday... not quite sure if i'm happy about it or not.. on the good side, i got A1 for my combined humanities which i worked so hard for. it gave me the most stress for the entire examinations. however, on the other hand, i got a B3 for my EM. i tried EM o level2009 and got a B3 so this time, the 2010 olevel EM i slaved to get an A but when i got my results and looked at my EM, i saw a B3... i cried of course. it was like everything i did was for nothing. it is alright though... everything worked out alright. it could've been worse. i've gotten an agg of 10 while the person i hate most in school got a 14. IN YOUR FACE!!! Anyways.. this part of my life is over, it's time to move forward... i still have a lot of things i have not seen and experience, there's still a long way to go ;) (though i'm still quite sad about my results but hey, it's not everything. i'll get over it eventually, it'll take some time)

No comments:

Post a Comment